What's Cook ' n?

Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter

This year Easter kinda just snuck up on me. Having Easter in March just seems a bit strange to me. I would like to start some of our own traditions, like making sure we go see the Easter Pageant. It has been atleast two years since I've been to see it. I remember the good ol' days of actually being a cast member of the pageant. I tried out when I was 12 years old and from that year on I couldnt wait to "perform" in the pageant. Maybe I did have a little inside help, my aunt was an assistant director. Okay technically she was an assistant to the assistant director which was her mom. I have so many great memories of being in the cast. There was always something spiritual about reliving Christ time. So we didnt make it to the Pageant this year. I am kinda bummed. Is there any traditions your family has on Easter?

2 Comments:

  • I miss the pagent too and I have no idea when I will get to see it again, may be we can make a special trip for that. We usually keep Easter simple and have an egg hunt on Sat and color some eggs. We really focus Sunday for the Savior.

    By Blogger Sharla Jordan, At March 26, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

  • We didn't make it to the pageant again this year either. And I really, really missed not being able to go to the Cook Family Easter egg hunt and kickball game. We didn't even celebrate Easter this year because we were both sick. Bummer!! I miss not being in the valley with all of my grandkids...

    By Blogger An Errand of Angels, At March 31, 2008 at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home