What's Cook ' n?

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Family Fun

This past weekend we decided to take the kids out for a fun filled day. I unfortuanetly forgot my camera so I dont have any pictures to post. I am not used to the idea that I have a nice camera that doesnt die after only 3 pictures. Thanks to my wonderful husband who got the camera for me. Love ya Dear!! Saturday I decided to take the kids to Tempe Beach park. They were supposedly doing dragon boat racing and I thought that would be fun to watch. When we finally arrived to Mill Avenue the whole place was crowded and Mill was actually blocked off. we figured there must be something more going on, especially since all the places to park were going to cost us $10. No thank you. So we went to Riverview marketplace. I had not yet been to Bass Pro Shop , we took the kids there. They seemed to enjoy it and the animals. The only problem was Skylar had a hard time dealing with the fact that those animals were once living breathing animals now stuffed and posed. I also was excited that Skylar could pass off one of his electives here. He needed to identify atleast 5 different fish. The aquarium had atleast that many different fish and you see them really well. The cinemark movie theater was right there and playing a movie that the kids had been wanting to see. Spiderwick chronicles was good all the kids enjoyed it, except for Kayla, she did not like the goblins. She sat most of the movie on her daddys lap facing away from the movie. I really had a lot of fun. That night we spent with my family at Freestone park doing a BBQ and playing volleyvball. All in all it was a great getaway day.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home