What's Cook ' n?

Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Change will be good

Sooo, well after a much emotional rollercoaster ride this past week, I have come to a conclusion, things happen for a reason. I have had the hardest most emotional week, that I have ever experienced in my life. Some things have happened recently and although I never would have wanted these to happen, I am realzing it had to be in order for better things to come. I am thankful for the gospel and what it means in my life. In this new found "better" I am able to help those around me too. There has been a big step by way of my dads business as well. The company I have been working for since I was 15 is now going through major changes. My dad has now retired from the company and starting his own business. This has been really uncharterted ground for my family, especially. I am really hoping it is one of those" have to get through the crappy hard times in order to enjoy the better times to come." Although there is a light at the end of the tunnell, I just dont know how long it will take to get there. I do hope and pray that this all will work out for the best, because a Change will be good.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home