What's Cook ' n?

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cub scout Day Camp

So, I got the priviledge of going to cub scout day camp this year. Let me tell you how HOT and tiring it is. I had no idea what I was in for. I am over the wolf den, which is Skylars group. Treven is a webelo and they divide the webelos from the rest of the boys. So since my wolf partner was there and 1 of the parents from our wolfs, I got to go with the webelos. I didnt see Skylar at all, except the first day when we had to get registered and figure out where we were going. The camp is at Heard Pueblo at south mountain. It is crazy... all the projects they have the boys do, and all the water they have going on. The boys rotate every day with which project they do....games, archery, bb shooting,arts... I did have an enjoyable time, atleast as much as you can being outdoors in the heat with 11 boys and their "attitudes". I still am trying to catch up on rest, we didnt get home till after 11 pm. The first night was almost midnight, one of the boys in our car was car sick. Next year, I think we should get the earliest possible days.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home