What's Cook ' n?

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Summer... summertime









I know I haven't posted in a long time. Its been kinda hard to write about things. This past summer was very emotional, what else can I say. I do know that my "trials and tribulations" aren't as bad as others so I wont go on about how dark and dreary my life has been...... enough said about that. So we had a few birthdays this summer as well. I cant believe how my kids are growing sooo fast. Its so sad(sniff, sniff)! It has been an adventure. These pictures are taken at Tempe Marketplace. We went and ate dinner at Dave and Busters.... played some games while waiting for our friends Devin and Fawn. They had a concert going on that night. We only had Kayla and Noah, the other two were up visiting grandma. The kids had lots of fun plaing in the water, as you can tell. It was a fun night. August was found trying to scramble to get ready for school. I know I didnt get any first day pictures, sorry :( The kids are all enjoying it though. This year Treven gets to go to Science camp. It is the end of October. Treven is also playing violin this year. Skylar is in 4th grade and seems to be doing well. I really like his teacher, I think it will be good for him. Noah, oh my Noah. He's just excited that his teacher wants to use the gym balls for the kids to sit on, instead of chairs. She is really big on healthy and active kids. She says the balls will help strenghten their cores and balance. ( We'll see how long that lasts;) Little miss Kayla, she stays home with me and tries to play something all day. Its kinda hard entertaining her and work at the same time, yeah, speaking of work.... My dad has moved the business to his home and I work for him. Summer was really scary as far as finances go. Jared hasn't had a job since July and my dinky pay checks were not even worth the paper they were printed on. I am so grateful now he started working about 2 weeks ago. My work had picked up a bit now. Instead of 1 or 2 orders a week, its now 5-7 a day, much better. Things are slowly coming back together....
I am definitly excited for our semi- annual Mexico trip. We didnt go down in March, but we are leaving next week I am soo really needing this vacation. I am grateful that my family gives us this opportunity to go. We usually ride down with someone and saves us cost of gas,. I really appreciate all that family do for us. Jared and I are extremely blessed to have such a wonderful family. On both sides... I really am grateful for everyones help. Thanks so much to all.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home