What's Cook ' n?

Monday, November 24, 2008

HaLLoWeeN

I know this post is late, but I couldn't find my camera cord, somewhere in the midst of boxes in a storage unit... probably!! We all had a really enjoyable time at my parents house. Cheryl always doing some planning on our annual Halloween party. The kids get dressed up, as well as the adults. We normally have some pumpkin carving, games and dinner. we made a quick visit to Fun City to pick up some last minute costumes, namely mine and Jareds. Treven wanted to be a punk rock guitarist, Skylar wanted to be scream, but couldn't find the costume so he went as some living dead "thing", Noah was Venom, and Kayla was my pixie "tinkers". Jared picked up Master Chief, from Halo and I found a "sexy Bat", yep. Later after the whole party, Jared, I Cheryl, Robert, Trent, Karolann, and Mikey went to a haunted house. The Night of the Living Dead, believe that was it, I hate haunted houses, but this time it was fun just standing in line, one of the "living dead" was outside hanging around the "living" waiting to get into the haunted house. My sister Cheryl freaked.... he was right behind her and then in front of her, everywhere she didn't want him to be actually. It was quit comical. We had such a fun time. On Halloween our ward was doing a trunk or treat, the guys actually made it up here in time to go to that. Tara and I had the trunk decorated with spiders and webbing. We had done up some small things for people to feel and squirm with. we had things like dead cold hands, pieces of ears, intestines, mashed brains.... it was fun. (sorry no pics from that).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home